Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Download Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar's Poems

Biography of Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.


I was born in Aravayal, a village near Karaikudi, in Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu, India, on 15th June 1942. My parents are Ramanathan aka Malikozhundu Chettiat and Muthulakshmi aka Kamalam Achi. My wife is Alagammai aka Tharmambal Achi. I have a son, Suresh and a daughter Sudha, both having their families. now i reside in chennai. email rmshanmug@gmail.com and rmshanmug@yahoo.com
I am a graduate and had served in the rubber board, a govnt. body, for 38 years. I have been writing poems since 1995 and i have in this site nearly five thousand poems as on March,2011, some being published in the periodicals of my department and in the annuals of the chennai poets' club, chennai, where i serves as Secretary. My poems cover romance, love, human relations, philosophy. Almost all the poems are short, sharp and telegraphic, conveying naked message.An athiest. my email rmshanmug@gmail.com and rmshanmug@yahoo.in
my blog: rmshanmugam.blogspot.com

Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment